RS Will Wealth Management is accepting resumes for the following full-time position.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org - no phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted at this time.
The Marketing and Client Relations coordinator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the digital and print communications strategy to maximize the firm’s positive brand exposure in local and regional markets.
General: Represent RS Will in the community and in your personal life.
Marketing & Communications Strategy
- Development and implementation of our marketing and client communication plan. Includes creative, innovative, and measurable communications that encompass advertising, public relations, market research, digital/social media, and other aspects of strategic marketing.
- Oversee maintenance of the corporate website.
- Design and implement strategies for digital content for the corporate website, social media pages, and email.
- Engage clients and community members by directing digital marketing strategy.
Client Relations & Event Planning
- Plan, manage, and produce multiple virtual, hybrid, and in-person events.
- Manage the process associated with pre-event and post-event phases to include overall project management, site selection, contract negotiation and management of vendors and venues.
Full-time position. Eligible for Healthcare and wellness benefits, PTO, 401k and Profit-Sharing plan.